Summer Sports Camps
- Ages: 12-18
- Coed: July 29 - August 3
- Please note: We have reached our capacity for volleyball camp and are no longer accepting registrations.
- Ages: 11-18
- Girls: August 5 - 10
- Boys: August 12 - 17 - camp is now full
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2018
- Register by June 30th to take advantage of the early bird rate, $445!
- The registration rate beyond this date is $485.
- All registrations must be in one week prior to each camps start date.
- Registration costs cover all camp fees, meals, and housing arrangements.
- Camps are held in the Margaret P. Reimer Gymnasium located at Briercrest College and Seminary, in Caronport, Saskatchewan.
- Sunday evening (6-7pm)
- Friday afternoon (5pm)
All Briercrest Athletics camp coaches come from extensive backgrounds of their specific sport, most having coached and/or played for numerous years at high levels. With their passion and enthusiasm, Briercrest Athletics camp coaches bring a sense of meaning to every aspect of the camp; from daily drills to nighttime bonding
activities, our coaches are dedicated to supplying a memory filled environment for each camper.
Awards and Contests
During Sports Camps, there are multiple awards handed out during the week. We call one of those the ‘Camp Reference’ award; this award will be given to one camper in each of the sports camps who brings along
his/her friends! The more references you have the better chances you have at winning (minimum of four references needed to qualify).
What’s so significant about this award? It’s that it has a great reward! The winner of the ‘Camp Reference’ award will receive a full refund of the camp registration fee! Be sure to invite your friends to improve your odds!
- Nolan Weinmaster
- Boys and girls basketball
- Patrick Havard